- Dillon Mahmoudi, Assistant Professor, Geography and Environmental Systems, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Taylor Shelton, Assistant Professor, Department of Geosciences, Mississippi State University
Please direct event questions to Dillon (dillonm AT umbc.edu) and Taylor (taylor.shelton AT msstate.edu).
- Nicole Fabricant, Associate Professor, Department of Sociology, Anthropology & Criminal Justice, Towson University, https://www.towson.edu/cla/departments/socioanthrocrim/facultystaff/nfabricant.html
- Cheryl Knott, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Project Manager, Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance-Jacob France Institute, University of Baltimore, http://www.jacob-france-institute.org/cheryl-knott/
- Camille Seaberry, Research Associate, DataHaven New Haven National Neighborhood Indicators Alliance, http://www.ctdatahaven.org/staff
- Jeff Wilson, PhD Candidate, Department of Geography and Development, University of Arizona, https://geography.arizona.edu/user/jeff-wilson